Wednesday, April 20, 2011

flurbulty flarp

I haven't had much time to draw lately as I have been stuck with translation stuff at work, but I have been messing around a little. I found a website for practicing figure drawing and capturing poses that cycles through images of a computer generated model at set intervals, so I've given that a few tries. Some of the results are below. It has made me aware of how much time passes while drawing, which is something I tend to not notice normally. I also drew a few faces and stuff.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahoy hoyyy

you really capture expressions well! i haven't gotten into that pose site much, it doesn't run super well for me :\ i'll keep trying. looks super useful!

Unknown said...

also: excellent post title. can you write titles for my blog too? :D

Tyler said...

it's ok, you can do it too. the trick is to be an idiot.